- JELD-WEN: See approved range
- XL JOINERY: See approved range
- Vicaima – See approved range
- Complete with specially designed jamb/architrave kit made from a high-density slow burning hardwood
- For use with Jeldwen 44mm FD30 door panels (not supplied) under field of application report PAR /10057/01 Revision E
- Compatible and certified for use with the BIAS Soft-Close Anti-Slam
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop.
- Max door panel weight: Up to 100Kg (unless fitting the Eclisse self-closing device for single pocket doors then the maximum door weight is 40kg).
- Channels routed out in jambs to accept standard 15 x 4mm graphite based intumescent seals
- Finished Wall Thickness: 100mm
- Designed for use with 12.5 mm Type F plasterboard (not included)
- Fully tested and approved by International Fire Consultants PAR/10057/01 Revision E
To download technical data
To download Field of Application Report PAR /10057/01 Revision E