- Over 200,000 operations from 4 x AA cells (supplied)
- Tamper alarm and low battery warning
- Connections for remote release
- Alarm release included
- Internal and external applications
- Suited for residential, commercial and non-commercial
- Door thickness: 35mm – 60mm (1 3/8″ – 2 3/8″)
- Spindle type: 8mm (5/16″) spring loaded spindle
- The lock can store up to 80 different User Codes. Codes may be 4, 5 or 6 digits long. Programming is via the keypad, using the Master Code.
The lock has fitted as standard two alarm release terminals.
- REM1 is used to open the lock from a reception desk button or answer phone.
- REM2 can be linked to an alarm system which, when activated by a momentary contact, will release the door for 30 minutes. This allows emergency personnel to enter the room to rapidly check that no one has been overlooked.